Why we need it?
Although we prefer the bedroom not to be
It can be challenging for older people to get in and out of bed because the action requires flexibility and strength in different parts of the body. In my opinion, the main risk we want to prevent is the fall of our relatives from bed, during the day or during sleep, and sometimes when he gets out of bed is still sleepy to drink.
- Adjustable length allows for use as both a bed rail to prevent falling out of bed or as a hand rail to assist in getting out of bed
- Bed rail easily adjusts from 26 to 34 to 42 after it has been placed on the bed
- Rail folds down to side of bed to allow user to get out of bed or provide space for making bed
- Can be placed on either side of the bed. Easy Assembly- Click on image to see our assembly instruction video!
- Attaches to any home or hospital bed with included safety strap. Please Scroll down to find additional information
Stander Bedside Econorail Elderly Adult Mobility Bedside Safety Rail and Home Bed Support Handle, Travel Rail & Pouch
- Ergonomic cushion assist handle for comfortable transfers
- Attaches to most home and adjustable beds with included safety strap
- Easy snap-on assembly & collapsible for travel. Comes with carrying case for travel.
- Fits mattress thickness of: 8” - 16”
- Handle Height: 21.5”, Handle Width: 16” at base to 12” at top. 300 lbs weight capacity
Stander Mobility Adult Home Bed Rail - Elderly Support Bed Handle + Swing-Out Mobility Arm & Adustable Legs Floor Support & Pouch
- Extendable legs - provides added stability when standing up
- Ergonomic cushion handle, allows for easy transfer in and out of bed
- 4-pocket organizer pouch to store small items
- Attaches to most home beds with included safety strap
- Weight capacity of handle: 300 lbs
SureGuard Mattress Protectors Queen Size 100% Waterproof, Hypoallergenic - Premium Fitted Cotton Terry Cover - 10 Year Warranty
- 100% Waterproof - Top protection against perspiration, bed wetting, liquids and stains; 10-year quality guarantee (NOTE: For six-sided protection, buy a SureGuard Mattress Encasement).
- Hypoallergenic - Blocks dust mites, allergens, bacteria, mildew and mold - For ultimate allergy relief, buy together with SureGuard Pillow Protectors.
- Soft & Noiseless - 100% cotton terry surface; Wicks away moisture; Retains the feel of your mattress - Free from Vinyl, PVC, Phthalates, fire retardants and other toxic chemicals
- Durable & Easy to Clean - Machine wash & dry - For frequent accidents, buy 2 or more - while one is washed, the other protects the mattress
- Queen Size Mattress Protector (60 in x 80 in) - Fitted Sheet Style; Stretchable skirt fits any depth mattress. Independently lab tested and GREENGUARD Gold certified.
- NO CRINKLING: Hanna Kay is made with a superb cotton cloth and backed by a waterproof membrane that contains microscopic divots for air to flow through.
- PROTECT YOUR MATTRESS: With Hanna Kay’s 100% waterproof mattress protector, you’ll be ready for anything
- SLEEP WITH COMFORT: A
- IDEAL PREVENTION FOR ALLERGY, ASTHMA, AND ECZEMA
- OUR “GOOD-NIGHT REST” 10-YEAR WARRANTY
- Made in the USA
- Protects against allergens, dust mites, bacteria, perspiration, urine and fluids (15-Year Warranty)
- 100% waterproof membrane with fitted sheet style design - Queen Size Mattress Protector - 60" x 80" fits up to 18" deep
- Luna Airflow Technology allows air to circulate through the protector, but repels liquids
- Hypoallergenic cotton terry surface is noiseless, will not change the feel of your mattress and naturally absorbs moisture
- Great for asthma, eczema and allergy sufferers
- Supports up to 250 lbs. Double-layer nylon construction for strength and durability.
- Friction-reducing bottoms that ease positioning and transfer.
- Two-inch-wide nylon webbing for patient safety.
- Reinforced stitching at handles.
- Designed for use by two caregivers.
- Slide Sheet Dimensions 59"x 78" Pack of One (1)
- Recommended for adult patients that are able to assist
- Easy use; boosting in bed, turning, bed baths, incontinence care and cleaning, sit to sit transfers
- Gentle on skin, protects skin from friction and shearing. Easy to place under patient and remove
- Durable! Throw it in the washing machine. Instructional videos and tip sheets included
- For in bed repositioning of incontinent patients
- Three-ply material wicks away moisture
- Waterproof bottom layer protects sheets and mattress
- Reduced handles to reduce entrapment of hands and feet
- Machine washable